Thursday, March 29, 2007

Show prep is tedium defined.

Man as much fun as it is showing somewhere, getting ready is the killer. I open Monday evening at the Monrovia Coffee Company. Only 2 more to mats and 3 images to frame. Wahoo...that is a chore.
Am excited too, Paint N Play where I have 3 pieces hanging wants to showcase me and my art one Saturday evening in April when I return from vacation. I'll keep you posted on that one as I plan to do a lot of night shooting in Paris and London using HDR. Could have some interesting things to show at that event!

Just to make it easy on you where to see my stuff real time. Let me know if you are going and I'll arrange to meet you there and even spring for a cup of coffee:

February 1 - April 30, 2007
Paint N Play Gallery
418 S Myrtle Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
Tues through Sunday 12pm - 8 PM

April 2 - June 1, 2007
Monrovia Coffee Company
425 S Mytle Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
Weekdays 6AM-10PM, Weekends 7AM-11PM

After being stooped over my work bench all day cutting mats and framing I need to get out and do some shooting, enjoy the near full moon in and around Monrovia. The old train station is still as decrepid and charming as ever maybe I'll make it down there tonight. Certainly there is some potential for HDR to be maximized down there!

Stay tuned and catch you all later!