Saturday, August 12, 2006

Playing it straighter

Well...If that is a word its what I'm doing tonight. After working on several more impressionist photo's I meandered down the course of old timey fade black and white on a few images to see what happened. I liked it.

Of course I can't leave well enough alone and tweaked a few things. Now if I can find a good glossy photopaper that mimics the base warm tones of the old silver based Kodak Portrait papers of years ago to keep my whites from going pure I'd be happy. (The pc can only do so much, c'mon someone out there must have a warm toned inkjet paper out there...first one to market it I'm in line for a few packs to test the waters).

Anyway...I have worked on a few more of the still lifes from Bodie this evening. Enjoy the results on "nursery" and "final game racked"