Thursday, February 19, 2009

ou est frazgo?

That's "where is frazgo" en francais folks.  I've used that tag a few times over the years first on the now defunct "textamerica", then a few more times on LA Metblogs and Flickr.  Kinda like that silly kids show "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" its about the random different things I spot as I meander about.  Think of it as the ultimate ICME as it poses a question rather than tell you where it was.  

"Ou est frazgo?" will be a regular feature.  99.9% of the time it will be so random the image source will be my cell phone cam or the che-ez.

Things are in turmoil here.  I'll save you all the boredom of the dx, rx and tx suffice it to say that was the reason for the silence and slow come back.

Enjoy it.  Identify it, just don't expect a prize ;)

4 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

My guess is your're diving in our local ocean?!

frazgo said...

lmao...close

vampi said...

car wash!

frazgo said...

vampi got it right.