Saturday, March 06, 2010

Pic for Friday 3-5-2010


Sorry about the delay...I was so busy with prep work for a reception Saturday March 6 I completely forgot to post a daily photo. Today's daily photo is my world at the gallery I am co-hosting with a ceramic artist, Heather Shaw who writes the "Art Girl Monrovia" blog.

Heather and I are doing a twist on the reception as it will be a bit interactive. We will have paint brushes in hand and work on a shared canvas with the audience telling us the colors to use. IT should be an interesting night. The final result will be auctioned to benefit the Monrovia Association of Fine Arts.

For those interested here are the details for tonights reception.
Paint N Play 2 Art Studio and Gallery
418 S Myrtle Ave, Monrovia CA 91016
6:30-9:30PM.

No comments: