Monday, August 24, 2009

I clunkered out the "Dad Car"

Nope, I didn't get a snazzy sports car. We actually got a nice responsible mid-size that fits our needs better. Its sad to see the old girl go as we had a lot of adventures in that car. Perfect vacation car. Could seat 6 which we often needed and best of all it wasn't an SUV. I probably won't miss the v8 as the Centurion, that lovely classic I have has a monster v8 and those moments I want raw power and speed I'll just take its cover off, dust it a bit and let the wind rushing over its curves finish the clean up.

Thanks to all you tax payers that helped us get the new car with the "cash for clunkers" program. Seriously, thanks.

1 comment:

Cafe Pasadena said...

You're welcome.
If I ever need to borrow a few bucks, try to understand.