Friday, September 23, 2011

A little time at the LA County Fair

I spent a little time at the LA County Fair the other day.  They had a great little history of neon signs exhibit up. Some cool stuff, of course this one wound up being my favorite.  Have an older folding camera similar to that in the sign, problem being is that I just can't get film for it anymore.  :(

Right now its all about getting prepared for the Celebrate the Arts fair being hosted by the Monrovia Association of Fine Arts here in Monrovia CA.  Its a great little fine art event that is well attended and everyone seems to do well...or as well as anyone can do given the current state of the economy.  More on it HERE.

I'll have quite a bit of new stuff to add to the hamper of loose items as well as newly framed for this show.  That is what I'm doing now...printing stuff for mounting and framing.

Hope to see you all there on October 8-9.

No comments: