Monday, January 05, 2009

I'm hung at Focus One

Its official.  I did it on Saturday morning.  I was hung at the Focus One Gallery in the lobby of the Focus One Credit Union here in Monrovia.  Two sets representing different paths I continue to meander down in artistic exploration.  The first series is an HDR exploration of diorama's and the other is impressionistic Orton style imagery.

Clockwise from upper left, "Duck and Cover, #1-4" - and exploration of the world as if caught in the first flash of a nuke.  These are done using HDR technology.

Clockwise from upper left, "English Rose Bud", "Maw of the Magnolia" and "Apple Farm in Spring" all done in the Orton style.

An opening reception will take place and I"ll announce the date here.  All would be welcome to attend.  Until then you are free to visit the Focus One Gallery in the lobby of the Focus One Credit Union at 404 E Huntington Dr (at the corner of California Ave) here in Monrovia.  

No comments: