Saturday, December 01, 2007

Art in Old Town Monrovia 12/1/07




I almost forgot to add it here! In my haste to blog it everywhere else and getting ready for the show itself I forgot all about updating this blog. Busy week is an understatement. 3 surprise brand spanking new pieces will be unveiled today.

Paint n Play Art Studio & Gallery, Segil Fine Art and Oh My Godard's is all doing something today. The receptions are all FREE and should be fun. I'll be at Paint N Play until 4 then it's off to my other appointed rounds for today. The details:

All are open to the public and are FREE:
- Oh My Godard Gallery
618 S Myrtle AvenueMonrovia CA 91016
Hosted Art Reception from 1 PM - 3 PM, unveiling of Michael Godard's newest piece "Money Roll".
- Segil Fine Art Gallery
100 W Lime AvenueMonrovia, CA 91016
Artist Reception 5PM - 8PM featuring the recent works of local art
- Paint N Play Art Studio & Gallery
418 S Myrtle AvenueMonrovia CA 91016
Artist Show and Sale starting at 12 Noon running until 10 PM
7:30PM the Monrovia Art Festival Association's 44th Annual Holiday Party will start in the Paint N Play Art Studio and Gallery and run concurrent to their Art Show and Sale.

No comments: