Friday, November 03, 2006

PS...at Aztec through 12/31/06

Oops...I almost forgot. I still have 3 pieces hanging at the Aztec Gallery located at 311 W Foothill Blvd, Monrovia. The gallery is open 5PM-9PM on Friday and Saturdays 12PM-7PM.
The gallery is a co-op so the artists showing all take turns staffing the gallery and answering questions about their art and those others showing there.

During the other days of the week you can call the Monrovia Art Festival Association at (626) 256-3124 to start making an appointment for a private showing that fits your schedule. The answering service will put you in contact with one of the members on the Executive Committee who will help arrange for an artist to open up the gallery when you can come in to the the art there. (It will likely be me as I am most flexible and closest to the gallery).

I have 3 pieces there. They represent a few of the themes I've been exploring for a while. They are "Shropshire Lass" a traditional photograph, "Half Dome" in an impressionistic watercolor photographic style, and "Alexander Rose" a hybrid watercolorphotograph and digital image.

Until then I promise to get out and explore the old route 66 relics, and not just those local icons here in Monrovia.